Please read information below before contacting us
Waiver of liablilty.
1. Prior to placing order online via shopping cart, every customer must read entire terms & conditions below.
2. Each customer making a purchase agrees to Waiver of Liability Form.
If you have problems with the form, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: I, "Your First and Last Name", have read, understand, and accept all terms, conditions, and waivers described on PartsReadyOnline.com on "Today's Date". "Your Address". "Your Phone Number".
3. Customer's refusal to read and accept terms and conditions may result in order cancellation.
4. Customer may not use excuse such as not understanding terms and conditions for chargebacks or cancellations.
5. All sales are final. Please read frequently asked questions and answers on FAQ page to gain a better understanding of our policies.
6. By submitting an order, customer agrees that he or she is aware that parts sold on PartsReadyOnline.com are in used condition. We do NOT sell new parts. Our company strives to provide you quality inexpensive parts. We thoroughly test all our parts on fully operational and assembled units. Our parts may have minor cosmetic flaws, like scratches or scuffs, which will be noted in the item description or shown in the photo on part details page.
7. PartsReadyOnline.com reserves the right to cancel your order at any time. Cancellation may be due to an error on our part or any suspicion of fraud. We reserve the right not to tell the reasons for cancellation. Any payments submitted prior to our canceling of your order will be fully refunded to your credit card.
8. PartsReadyOnline.com reserves the right to change shipping rates and terms and conditions at any time.
9. Customer must provide name, address, and phone number. Customer must provide a valid phone number as we reserve the right to contact you by phone for verification purposes. Orders with incomplete information will not be accepted. Your personal information will NOT be shared with anyone.
10. On orders of $300 or more, customer must submit a copy of driver's license and a copy of a recent utility bill by email before parts will be shipped to you. To avoid delays in shipping and handling, please have the copies of documents ready before you make your payment.
1. At this time, PartsReadyOnline.com uses various shipping providers depending on the best rates offered. The shipping and handling rates in the drop down menu are quoted for small to medium sized parts only. Please note shipping rates are higher on oversized parts or extra heavy parts like motors or dryer cabinets as indicated on the item details page. Please note if you used Contact us option, email us a copy of your Bill Of Lading for Fedex Freight or other LTL freight carriers.
2. Standard flat shipping and handling charge in the USA is $8.99 (estimated arrival 2-5 business days). Estimated arrival time for shipments to Canada is 10-14 business days due to customs inspections and delays.
3. Expedited flat shipping and handling charge is $24.99 (estimated arrival 1-3 business days). Estimated arrival time for shipments to Canada is 3-5 business days due to customs inspections and delays.
4. Standard UPS shipping and handling charge is $17.99 (estimated arrival 1-5 business days).
5. Standard FedEx shipping and handling charge is $18.99 (estimated arrival 1-5 business days).
6. All non-USA countries and Canada/Australia must choose International Shipping option with an exception of Canada and Australia may use standard flat shipping rate option on items weiging up to 1 pound.
7. All orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped the following business day. We strive to provide timely handling service. However, if the order was placed on Friday after 3PM, Saturday, or Sunday, it will be shipped on Monday. NOTE: USPS tracking numbers oftentimes do not display status of item while in transit until the package is delivered. When we print the labels, the packages leave the warehouse same day; labels are the last step of processing. You may see "Shipping Label Created" status on your tracking number page for several days until it is updated with status of "Departed USPS Facility" or "Delivered".
8. PartsReadyOnline.com will not be held liable for the loss or damage to parts by shipping provider.
9. Parts can be shipped to residential address, business address, PO Box, and APO/FPO (Army and Air Force Post Office/Fleet Post Office) addresses.
10. If customer provided a wrong shipping address with the order, and package is returned to us, customer must submit a payment for the second shipping charge in order for us to resend the part to the right address.
1. We accept credit card types Visa, Master, American Express via Paypal shopping cart. You do not need to have a Paypal account. All you need is a valid credit card that belongs to you.
2. We do not accept any Personal Checks or Money orders. All company checks must be cleared by our bank before parts are shipped out.
3. Customers who have Paypal account may also submit payment via bank transfer inside their account. Make sure to include mailing address, Part Web Id, and Part Number.
1. Customers with shipping address in Texas will be charged sales tax at the rate of 6.25%.
1. PartsReadyOnline.com does not accept any returns except when the error was made on our part or customer can provide proof that the part was faulty.
1. We allow one-time exchange on any item purchased in good faith that it was the right part. The part must be in its original sealed plastic and had not been installed. Exchange will be allowed only on the same part type (example, washer motor can only be exchanged for another washer motor for the same washing machine).
2. Originally purchaseed part to be exchanged must be received by us within 10 days after we shipped it.
3. Exchange will be allowed only one time.
4. Customer must pay for shipping to return the wrong part to us and we will pay for shipping of the replacement part. Original part must be received by us before the replacement part will be shipped to you.
5. If we shipped you a wrong part, please email us and we will ship the correct part to you. Customer must include transaction number and a picture of the wrong part in the email to show mistake on our end.
1. PartsReadyOnline.com does not issue any refunds except when the error was made on our part or customer can provide proof that the part was faulty.
2. If you placed an order and later changed your mind about the part, we refund the payment in full if the part was not shipped out. If it was shipped, return it to us, and receive the refund minus the shipping charge.
1. PartsReadyOnline.com does not provide any warranty. Remember, we sell used parts. Please remember that all sales are final. All parts are taken off a fully assembled items that are in perfect working order. We do not provide insurance unless requested and paid by the customer on shipping and will not be held liable for the loss or damage to parts by the shipping provider.
1. We process all orders within 24 hours of submission by the customer including weekends and federal holidays. On weekdays, we ship parts within 24 hours. On weekends or holidays, we will ship parts immediately upon availability of shipping services by provider. For example, if you submitted your order on July 3 at 8AM, the part will be shipped to you on July 5.
2. Tracking: tracking number is issued by the carrier such as USPS, UPS or FedEx on each shipment, you will be able to view status of shipping on the carrier's website. Please note status "Electronic shipping info" received means that the carrier has received your package but has not scanned the bard code yet. We cannot provide any more information on where your package is until the carrier updates it.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
PartsReadyOnline.com, its authors, designers, hosts, contributors, owners, employees and all other persons or entities acting on our behalf will not be held responsible for anything that transpires in the reading of any material on www.partsreadyonline.com or in the use of any parts, manuals, literature, photos or web sites that may be linked to or provided with our site. We do not recommend, endorse, guarantee or rate any brand or manufacturer or any advertised materials on www.partsreadyonline.com. The reader (user) is responsible for his/her own safety. We do not claim to be professionals and cannot be held accountable for the accuracy of information provided on our website or how it is used by anyone else. We recommend that parts purchased from PartsReadyOnline.com be installed only by certified technicians. SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY IMPROPER ASSEMBLY OR MISUSE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED.
By purchasing a part from this website, buyer agrees to the following waiver of liability: I hereby agree to release and forever discharge PartsReadyOnline.com and their agents, employees, officers, directors, contractors and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses and attorney fees which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected to my reading of material, participation or use of parts, or packaging supplied by PartsReadyOnline.com, whether or not such claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses are caused by the negligence of the seller, the manufacturer or the installer. By this AGREEMENT, it is my intention to surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages This AGREEMENT shall be affecting and binding upon my family members, heirs, agents, and personal representatives.
I certify that I am 18 years of age or older. I understand and AGREE to all of the above terms and conditions. I have had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this AGREEMENT and the affect of the same. I am aware that by purchasing item(s) and sending a payment for it (them), I assume all risk and I am giving up substantial rights by agreeing to this waiver. I am buying item(s) freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance, or guarantee being made to me. My purchase is to be considered as a complete and unconditional release of all liabilities to the greatest extend allowed by law.
Copyright © 2008 PartsReadyOnline.com